ASUS Mining P106 (MINING-P106-6G) is based on NVIDIA P106-100 graphics processor supporting 1280 CUDA cores. Its base clock frequency is 1506 MHz, and the dynamic clock speed reaches 1708 MHz.
In pair with it works 6 GB of GDDR5-memory with 192-bit bus and effective frequency 8008 MHz. The novelty is not supported by external interfaces, and for additional power it needs one 6-pin PCIe connector.
- Use of a reliable element base Super Alloy Power II and technology of automatic assembly ASUS Auto-Extreme Technology,
- more productive GP106-100 chipset, which is 10% more powerful than 1060 / 6gb (~ 25 mhs on Ethash),
- the presence of an effective two-slot cooling system with two axial fans on double ball bearings, several heat pipes and an aluminum radiator,
- increased by 36% hashtreit than conventional analogs, which will allow more crypto currency to be mined under the same conditions,
No video outputs on the card,
- Support for work around the clock (24/7).
Attention! The price for for a video card is exhibited individually, depending on availability in the warehouse or pre-order. Delivery to your country is also calculated individually, depending on the delivery service and the form of delivery (air, car, express, etc.). Please write to the address indicated at the bottom of the text.
Features and Specifications:
The interface is PCI-E 3.0.
The video memory type is GDDR5.
The amount of video memory is 6144 MB.
The frequency of the GPU is 1506 MHz.
The frequency of video memory is 8008 MHz.
The width of the memory bus is 192 bits.
The number of universal processors is 1280.
The dimensions are 240 x 131 x 38 mm.
Additional power - 6 pin.
Asus MINING-P106-6G video card.
For more details and wholesale catalog, please contact our managers.